2019 Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology Conference
Driving awareness to fight against the growing crisis of Cardiological Disorders
Glimpses of Previous Conference: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16E_Vtz_L8etW5p-YkU4sEGgEzBmREyt2
Date: September 10-11, 2019
About Conference 2019CSC:
Episirus Scientifica holds 2019 Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology Conference (2019CSC) in Singapore during September 10-11, 2019. 2019 Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology Conference offers exceptional sessions, presentations for all levels of academic and networking opportunities with leaders in the field. One of the main features of this Scientific symposium or the cardiology conferences is that they cover a broad spectrum of subspecialties. The Poster sessions are packed with the latest emerging cardiovascular research, initiatives and the interactive lunch workshops which we make sure that happens takes breakout sessions to the next level.
Singapore is the favourite destination for tourism and regularly hosts prestigious events because of its global connectivity, it has great infrastructure and friendly atmosphere that attract billionaires and world leaders, so it is one of the safest countries in the globe with high-level security. All these factors contribute towards influence people’s decision to come to Singapore for medical care, treatment, and medical conferences. Singapore also offers a vast offering of culinary delights, beaches, Great infrastructure, best airport and zoo and top-ranking universities. So, this year Episirus Scientifica scheduled its international events in this generous and beautiful country Singapore to bring together the world’s best leading experts, researchers, healthcare professionals, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies, professors, business entrepreneurs and the most respected clinicians to exchange and share their meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures.
With the changing dynamics of society, cardiovascular diseases are posing a major challenge to the medical world. According to World Health Organization report, cardiovascular disorders cause the maximum number of deaths globally. Counting 35% of the total death, the Cardiovascular problem has topped the chart. Hence, emerging a need for cardiology conferences. With the aging population and unhealthy lifestyle heart disease and strokes have become a common risk factor.
With the expanding demography of the senior citizens in the world, every country is increasing their budgetary allocation towards the health sector hence Cardiologist’s industry is expected to witness a dramatic growth by 2019.
The Cardiology Congress 2019 will be organized around the theme ‘Driving awareness to fight against the growing crisis of Cardiological Disorders’.
Our focus is to bring together leading experts, researchers, and the most respected clinicians in the field, cardiology, and healthcare to exchange and share meaningful experiences of various treatment procedures for Cardiological disorders. In Heart Conference 2019 by Episirus Scientifica, we make sure that the participants get to spend time so that they can connect to peers and colleagues, can exchange their ideas and information, and can get out in front of the latest trends and advancements in cardiac health.
- Spread knowledge about the cardiovascular system and its diseases.
- Promote research on the causes and treatment of diseases of the cardiac system
- To improve and expand heart failure care through worldwide cardiology conferences, collaboration, education, and research.
Scope and Importance
Most countries in the world now offer access to medical education. 2019 Cardiac Surgery and Cardiology Conference (2019CSC) provides a platform to encourage prevention and control of health against n Cardiological disorders and stroke through a full range of information and access to the world education.
- Cardiology and Electrophysiology
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Imaging
- Pediatric and Neonatal Cardiology
- Transplantation: Heart and Lungs
- Cardiomyopathy, Hypertension, Stress and Stroke
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Risk Factors, Epidemiology, Rehabilitation and Sports Cardiology
- Invasive and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapy
- Vascular Biology
- Cardiac Anesthesiology
- Heart & Brain
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Cardiovascular Engineering
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy
- Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology
- Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
- Early Bird Registration: December 26, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 05, 2019
- Speaker Registration Deadline: February 26, 2019
- Cardiology Physicians
- Thoracic and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Healthcare Professionals
- Cardiovascular Doctors
- Cardiovascular Researchers
- Nurse Practitioners
- Cardiovascular Scientists
- Pediatric Cardiologists
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Cardiology Faculties and Professors
- Medical Students and Ph.D. Fellows
- Cardiology Hospitals, Associations, and Societies
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Companies